We work together. We communicate. We care.
Our dedicated healthcare professionals believe that the needs of every patient come first. We understand that communication is the key to providing quality and organized care.
That's why at IMA Medical Center, every stage of your care is guided by your primary physician, with your individual needs our first priority.
This collaboration of care ensures that every professional involved in your treatment is familiar with your medical history, current level of health and future goals.
At our center, we provide:
- Preventive Care Services
- Acute Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- In-house Diagnostic testing: Echoes, vascular studies, Pulmonary Function Tests, EKG, Holters
- In-house Labs: Urinalysis, Glucose test, etc.
- In-house Pharmacy: Take home with you all your non-controlled drugs
- Short to No Wait Time
- Diabetic Testing Supplies
- Coumadin Clinic
- Access to IMA Wellness Center which offers fitness classes, arts & crafts, social events, and more.
- Health Education Seminars
- 24/7 access to a healthcare professional to deal with any medical problem.
- Same day appointment for sick visits. (Reserved to our established patients).
- Transportation to/from your home to ensure you get the care needed timely (This service is limited to our managed care patients).
- Dedicated Group of Patient Care Coordinators and Case Managers to help you with not only your medical needs but your self-manage and support systems.